MILWAUKEE, Wis.—Former San José State guard Omari Moore begins play at the NBA 2K24 Summer League later this week after he signed a two-way contract with the Milwaukee Bucks as an undrafted free agent.
The two-way contract means that Moore will be on an NBA team roster and its G League affiliate. Players with this contract are only eligible to be active in a maximum of 50 games with their NBA team. The players spend the rest of the season with the team’s G League affiliate.
NBA 2K24 Summer League play starts this Friday in Las Vegas, and Spartan fans will get to see Moore, who will wear 18, show the league his talents as Milwaukee plays Denver at the Thomas & Mack Center at 2 p.m. PT. The game will be shown live on ESPNU.
Milwaukee Bucks NBA Summer League Schedule
Friday, July 7 vs. Denver Thomas & Mack Center 2:00 p.m. ESPNU
Saturday, July 8 vs. Phoenix Cox Pavilion 6:00 p.m. NBA TV
Tuesday, July 11 vs. Brooklyn Cox Pavilion 3:00 p.m. ESPNU
Thursday, July 13 vs. Miami Cox Pavilion 2:30 p.m. NBA TV
Moore was the 2023 Mountain West Player of the Year, a first for the Spartan program, and a first team NABC All-District 17 honoree. He led the Spartans in scoring at 17.4 points per game and averaged 4.7 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game.
He finished his Spartan career as the fifth-best scorer in school history at 1,312 points and became the 16th player in school history to record 1,000 points during his career.
San José State Career Rankings
- Fifth in scoring – 1,312 points
- Sixth in field goals made – 497
- Fifth in field goals attempted – 1,094
- Seventh in three-point field goals attempted – 341
- Fifth in assists – 429
- Fourth in blocked shots – 90
- Fourth in steals – 120
- Mountain West Player of the Year – first Spartan to achieve this feat
- First Team All-Mountain West
- NABC First Team All-District 17
- Team captain and started all 35 games
- Averaged 17.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game
- 16th Spartan in school history to score 1,000 career points, feat accomplished on January 17, 2023, at New Mexico
- Spartans leading scorer at 608 points, 17.4 ppg and led the team in scoring in 21 games
- Scored in double figures in 20 consecutive games (12/20-3/9)
- First on the team in three-pointers made with 67
- Career-best 5 three-pointers made in wins at Colorado State and against Wyoming
- Led the team in rebounding in six games including 9 against Georgia Southern & Oakland
- National rankings
- 60th in points scored (608)
- 96th in points per game (17.4)
- 38th in assists (168)
- 59th in assists per game (4.8)
- 42nd in field goals made (222)
- 17th in field goals attempted (518)
- 24th in minutes played per game (36:28)
- Averaged 20.1 points per game in MW games as he led the team to a 10-8 record
- Third leading scorer in the conference in MW games, second in assists and minutes played and
- fourth in three-point field goals made
- Scored in double figures in every MW game including a career-high 33 points in a come-from-behind win at Air Force on March 4.
- Scored 20 or more points in nine of the 18 conference games