BREMERTON, Wash. – The San José State men's golf team will compete in the Husky Invitational hosted by the University of Washington on Monday and Tuesday, September 18-19, at the Gold Mountain Golf Club Olympic Course in Bremerton, Wash. There will also be an individual tournament played on the Cascade Course at Gold Mountain Golf Club.
- The lineup for the Spartans consists of Caleb Shetler, Kristopher Stiles, Zubair Firdaus, Carl Corpus and Xuan Luo.
- The Spartans will take the entire roster, with the remaining players competing in the individual tournament.
- The Spartans finished with a three-day total of 864 (E) to finish off their season opener in Japan at the Pan-Pacific Collegiate Championship, finishing third out of 18 teams.
- Corpus finished the tournament with a 211 (-5) which put him in ninth individually at the Pan-Pacific Collegiate Championship.
- Shetler finished 16th overall while shooting a 216 (E) at the Pan-Pacific Collegiate Championship
- Avinash Iyer and Firdaus finished in a tie for 30th at 221 (+5).
- The Husky Invitational will feature a strong field including Washington, Colorado State, San Diego St., Nevada, Oregon, Oregon St., Oklahoma, California, Seattle, St. Mary's, UCLA, Utah, Washington St.
- The Olympic Course will be a par 71 at 7,115 yards, while the Cascade Course will be a par 72 at 7,055 yards.
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership.