LOGAN, Utah—Blaire Fleming returned to the Spartan lineup as she and Brooke Bryant each recorded seven kills for San José State in a 3-0 loss at Mountain West regular season champions Utah State Thursday night at the Wayne Estes Center.
- Fleming, who had not played since September 16 due to injuries, played all three sets. She added four digs and an ace.
- Bryant also had four digs and a block assist.
- Nayeli Ti’a had a team-best nine digs and added four kills and two service aces.
- Mari Lawton led the team with two blocks.
- Brooke Slusser had 15 assists and seven digs.
- Eight Spartans recorded a kill in the match.
UP NEXT – The Spartans travel to Boise State on Saturday for the final road match of the season. First serve is set for 11 a.m. PT.
Utah State def. San José State 3-0 (25-16, 25-12, 25-18)
Records – San José State 12-16, 3-12; Utah State 22-5, 15-1.