SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San José State swim and dive team will travel to Columbia, Mo. to compete at the Mizzou Invite from November 15th - 17th at the Mizzou Aquatic Center. Nine teams will compete at the meet including the University of Missouri, BYU, FIU, Kansas, Lindenwood, Missouri S&T, and TCU.
- Jenna Jagielski placed first in the 3-meter dive with a 318.53 and the 1-meter dive with a 291.60 to score 18 points against UC Davis.
- The Spartans beat Nevada at home on September 30th with a final score of 61-48.
- Against Nevada, the 800-yard relay team of Amelia Snyder, Reka Kovacs, Ela Freiman, and Zsofia Musnay took first place with a time of 7:44.59
- During the 400-yard medley relay, Freiman recorded a personal best in her 100-yard freestyle split with a time of 52.57.
- Lais e Silva recorded the fifth-fastest 50-yard backstroke in SJSU history with a time of 25.41 during her split of the 3 x 50-yard backstroke relay
- The 200-yard freestyle relay team of e Silva, Mya Azzopardi, Kovik, and Dalton Sickon finished first with a time of 1:36.51.
- The 800-yard relay team of Reka Kovacs, Amelia Snyder, Ela Freiman, and Reagan Mathieson placed fifth with a time of 7:35.43 at the Fresno State Invitational.
- Réka Kovács took fourth place in the 5k at the MPSF Open Water Championships.
- Lais Gasparini E Silva placed first in the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 23.66 to lead the San José State swim and dive team in their loss to UC Santa Barbara.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will host Cal State East Bay on January 12th at the SRAC pool.