COLUMBIA, Mo. - Reka Kovacs finished sixth in the 200-yard butterfly with a 2:00.79 to lead the San José State swim and dive team in day three of the Mizzou Invite.
- Amelia Snyder recorded the fourth-fastest SJSU 1650-yard freestyle to take seventh in the event with a time of 16:53.47.
- Jenna Jagielski made the finals in all three diving events and placed sixth in the platform dive with a score of 209.35.
- Ela Freiman clocked a 2:14.89 in the 200-yard breaststroke to take ninth in the event.
- The 400-yard freestyle relay team of Lais e Silva, Dalton Sickon, Reagan Mathieson, and Freiman placed sixth with a time of 3:24.07.
- Emily San Jose recorded a personal best in the platform dive with a score of 180.95.
- Mathieson finished the 100-yard freestyle with a final time of 50.98.