LOS ANGELES – The San José State women's basketball team (2-2, 0-0 MW) head down to Los Angeles on Sunday to take on Loyola Marymount (1-2, 0-0 WCC) for their second of four-straight road games.
- The Spartans are coming off their first road game of the season on Tuesday, falling 62-49 to Montana State.
- Freshman Jyah LoVett finished with a season-high 16 points in the contest.
- The freshman is currently leading the team in scoring, averaging 11.3 points per game.
- Amhyia Moreland pulled down a season-high eight rebounds, which ties her career high.
- Maya Anderson had her first-career start as a Spartan and knocked down a pair of 3-pointers.
- The Spartans are outscoring their opponents 179-157 through the first three quarters this season.
- Jasmine Singleton is fifth in the Mountain West in assists per game and sixth in steals per game.
- The SJSU defense is holding opponents to under 40-percent shooting.
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership.