LAS VEGAS - Beau Leroux registered two shots on goal to lead the No. 6 seed San José State men's soccer team (6-8-4, 3-4-1 WAC) in a 1-0 defeat to the No. 3 seed Utah Tech Trailblazers (9-8-0, 4-4-0 WAC) in the first round of the WAC Tournament.
- David Sweeney made three saves for the Spartans. The fifth-year senior ends his career as the Spartans' all-time leader in saves with 281 and shutouts with 20.
- Joel Garcia Jr., Gaku Nishimura, Angel Iniguez, Anthony Guzman and Angel Fernandez all produced at least one shot.
- The Spartans won the possession battle, holding the ball 58 percent of the time.
- Six Spartans played all 90 minutes.
- The Spartans made the WAC Tournament for the seventh consecutive season.
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership with season tickets.