SAN JOSE, Calif. – The Valley rivalry returns to CEFCU Stadium this Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. as San José State (4-5, 3-2 MW) hosts No. 25 Fresno State (8-1, 4-1 MW). A limited number of tickets are still available to purchase, including inside the new Spartan Club (purchase here) at the 50-yard line in the Spartan Athletics Center, and fans are encouraged to call or text the ticket office at 408-924-7589 or visit SJSUspartans.com to secure their tickets for the game.
The game will be nationally-televised on CBS Sports Network and fans should plan for a sellout crowd as they make their way to CEFCU this Saturday. The Spartans will welcome back the 1990 team that won the Big West championship and defeated Central Michigan in the California Bowl, 48-24, under head coach Terry Shea. SJSU ended the year 20th in the UPI Final Poll and 10 players garnered all-league honors.
Fans Attending the Game
- Gates will open up 90 minutes prior to kickoff (6 p.m.)
- The new Spartan Athletics Center on the east side of the stadium will offer up additional gates for fans to enter into the stadium
- The East and West Box Offices open three hours before kickoff (4:30 p.m.)
- General/Media will call windows will be open at the West Box Office three hours prior to kickoff (Window 1 at 4:30 p.m.)
- The Spartans' team will call is at the East Box Office and the visiting team's will call is at the West Box Office (Windows 5 & 6 at 4:30 p.m.)
- Fans can utilize the following gates; North, East, West, South, Simpkins Gate #1 and the Southwest Gate
- Spartan Village Fan Zone and Tailgate area will be located off Stadium Way on both the practice field and near the Spartan Athletics Center (SAC) building by the Spartan Beach Volleyball courts (Tailgating and Family Fun Zone on practice field)
- All Grills must be propane only (no coals allowed) and no grills under covered areas in Lot 2
- There will be numerous food trucks on Stadium Way for fans to enjoy food and beverages
Parking - MAP
- All One Spartan Nation members that have pre-purchased parking (information here) will have access to Lot 2 in the Park and Ride Lot across from CEFCU Stadium
- There will be single-game parking available in Lot 3 across from CEFCU stadium and the Parking Structure off 10th Street
- Three food trucks will be selling food along Stadium Way
- Two food trucks will be selling food inside the Tailgate area near the Spartan Beach courts
- Two food trucks will be located on the Southwest side inside CEFCU Stadium to complement the three concession stands, and one on the Southeast side
- Additional kiosks will be throughout the mezzanine level (west concourse) and north endzone terrace (under large video board)
SJSU Students - Student Tailgate Map
- Athletics invites all students to attend all games and tickets will be provided by scanning their Tower Card ID at any gate
- Student Tailgate will open five hours before kickoff and will be located on the practice field off stadium way
- There will be a main campus shuttle three hours before kickoff located at 9th Street and San Salvador
- For questions about students attendance and events, please contact Rowan Jack at email@example.com
SJSU Faculty/Staff Tickets
- Faculty/Staff members (plus 1 guest) can attend all Spartan Athletics home contests
- Best of all, your tickets are already in your pocket as Faculty and Staff members can scan their Tower ID card to gain access at any gate
- All you need to do is bring your Tower Card to the FAC/STAFF gate located just to the right of the West Ticket Office on 7th St.
- For new staff members that do not have a Tower ID Card, please stop by Window 1 at the West Ticket Office to claim your admissions. Then proceed to the FAC/STAFF gate located just to the right of the West Ticket Office on 7th St.
- For questions, please contact us at 408.924.7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All One Spartan Nation members, season ticket holders and SJSU students will have priority access to games. Join One Spartan Nation today or visit SJSUspartans.com to purchase your season tickets now.