SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San José State swim team will travel to Hayward, Calif. to face Cal State East Bay and Simon Fraser University at the Pioneer Pool.
- The Spartans beat Nevada at home on September 30th with a final score of 61-48.
- Ela Freiman broke a school record and placed third in the 400-yard IM with a time of 4:19.07 at the Mizzou Invite.
- The relay team of Dalton Sickon, Quincy Key, Lais e Silva, and Reagan Mathieson recorded the 10th-fastest SJSU 200-yard freestyle relay to place fifth with a time of 1:32.26 at the Mizzou Invite.
- Against Nevada, the 800-yard relay team of Amelia Snyder, Reka Kovacs, Zsofia Musnay, and Freiman took first place with a time of 7:44.59.
- During the 400-yard medley relay, Freiman recorded a personal best in her 100-yard freestyle split with a time of 52.57.
- E Silva recorded the fifth-fastest 50-yard backstroke in SJSU history with a time of 25.41 during her split of the 3 x 50-yard backstroke relay
- The 200-yard freestyle relay team of Mya Azzopardi, e Silva, Kovik, and Sickon finished first with a time of 1:36.51.
- The 800-yard relay team of Reka Kovacs, Amelia Snyder, Ela Freiman, and Mathieson placed fifth with a time of 7:35.43 at the Fresno State Invitational.
- Kovacs took fourth place in the 5k at the MPSF Open Water Championships.
- Lais Gasparini E Silva placed first in the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 23.66 to lead the San José State swim and dive team in their loss to UC Santa Barbara.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will return home on February 3rd to face Fresno State at 1:00 p.m. at the SRAC Pool.