ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Morgan Little set a lifetime best in the 200-meter dash as the San José State track & field team tackled day one at the Don Kirby Invitational on Friday.
- Little ran the 200-meter dash in a lifetime-best 24.51 seconds to finish 18th in the event.
- Eve Divinity took fourth place overall with a personal-best 24.24-second run.
- Divinity also set a season best in the long jump with a 5.96-meter jump.
- Emilia Sjostrand also set a season best in the event with a 6.39-meter jump, finishing in fourth place.
- Lina Schubert finished in a tie for sixth in the high jump at 1.66 meters.
- Christopher Coats earned. a third-place finish in the 200-meter dash with a 21.05-second run.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will conclude their second trip of the indoor season in New Mexico on Saturday in day two of the Don Kirby Invitational.