SAN JOSE, Calif. - Reka Kovacs broke a pool record and placed first in the 500-yard freestyle with a time of 4:56.61 to lead the Spartans in their 151-149 win over Fresno State.
- Ela Freiman broke a pool record in the 400-yard IM with a personal best time of 4:18.60.
- Ellie Shorten took first in the 100-yard backstroke with a time of 56.62 and the 200-yard backstroke with a 2:03.33.
- Reagan Mathieson recorded a season-best and placed first in both the 100-yard freestyle with a 50.76 and the 200-yard freestyle with a time of 1:50.38 to lead the Spartans in their
- Kovacs finished the 200-yard butterfly with a time of 2:01.89 to take first in the event.
- Dalton Sickon recorded a 23.50 in the 50-yard freestyle to place first.
- Vilma Linberg recorded the fourth-fastest 200-yard breaststroke in SJSU history with a time of 2:13.59 to place second in the event.
- The 200-yard freestyle relay team of Quincy Key, Lais e Silva, Sickon, and Mathieson placed first with a time of 1:32.18.
- This is the first time the Spartans have beat Fresno State since 2014.
- Jenna Jagielski placed first in the 3-meter dive with a score of 308.18.