- First year with SJSU
- Redshirt season
- Appeared in nine games on the season while shooting 50 percent from the floor on 12 attempts
- Scored season-high six points in win over Texas Southern
- Grabbed a pair of rebounds on three occasions
- Blocked a shot in back-to-back games in wins over Rutgers and NAU.
- Played in 14 games
- Team advanced to the national championship game
- Scored 12 points on the season with two points each in six different games
- Grabbed three rebounds three different times.
- Played in all 31 games and started in eight games
- Made her first-career start at UTEP (Dec. 7)
- Scored a career-high 15 points vs. Monmouth (Dec. 2)
- Had two double-figure rebounding games with a career-high 12 at USC (Jan. 3)
- Finished second on the team with 27 blocks
- Shot 18-21 from the free throw line (86%)
- Had at least five rebounds in 13 games.
- Played in 35 games, the second-most for a freshman in Arizona history
- Blocked 28 shots, including five against Incarnate Word (11/27)
- Had four games with at least three blocked shots
- Scored a season-high 13 against Montana (12/5)
- Grabbed a season-high eight boards in the WNIT against Pacific
- Had at least five rebounds in 10 games
- Made two of her four three-point attempts.
- Rated as a five-star recruit and the No. 9 post player in the country as well as the No. 52 prospect in the country
- Averaged 12.3 points, 12.6 rebounds and 2.4 blocks per game as a senior at St. Anthony High School
- During her junior year, she helped lead St. Anthony to the semifinals of the 2017 CIF 1AA Playoffs during her year by dominating in the post
- Averaged an impressive 15.9 points, 15.2 rebounds and 5.7 blocks as a junior
PERSONAL: The daughter of Rhonda Smith ... Has one younger brother, Shia ... Her mother played basketball for Long Beach State and was a two-time first team All-Big West selection... Plans to study interdisciplinary studies at SJSU