Hokkaido, Japan – Caleb Shetler led the way for the Spartans in round two of the Pan-Pacific Collegiate Championship with a 1-over-par 73, as San José State currently sits in third place overall as a team.
- Carl Corpus still leads the Spartans with a two-day total of 140 (-4).
- Shetler and Kristopher Stiles are both sitting at 2-over-par 146 after two rounds.
- Avinash Iyer rounds out the Spartan lineup with a 2-over-par 74 in round two and a two day total of 5-over-par 149.
- Zubair Firdaus is 5-over-par 149 for the two rounds.
- The Spartans shot a team score of 297 in round two to follow their 6-under-par 282 from round one.
UP NEXT: Day three of the Pan-Pacific Collegiate Championship will continue this evening around 5:15 p.m. PDT. You can watch a live stream of the action here, while following along with live updates here.
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership.