SAN JOSE, Calif.—Letizia Cammillucci recorded a season-high 16 kills, but it wasn’t enough as the San José State volleyball team fell to Boise State, 3-0, Thursday night in a Mountain West match inside Spartan Gym.
- Cammillucci hit .438 for the match with 32 attempts and only two hitting errors. She added eight digs and a solo block in the match.
- Brooke Bryant had nine kills and led the team with three blocks, one solo and two assists.
- Cammillucci and Bryant combined for 25 of the team’s 38 kills.
- Alessia Buffagni led the team with 13 digs and added four assists and a service ace.
- Brooke Slusser had 30 assists, six digs, two kills and a block for SJSU.
- The Spartans had leads late in sets one and three.
UP NEXT – The Spartans continue the homestand on Saturday with a match against MW leader Utah State at 1 p.m., inside Spartan Gym on the corner of Fourth and San Carlos Streets. Admission is free.
Boise State def. San José State 3-0 (25-23, 25-19, 25-23).
Records – Boise State 10-8, 6-2; San José State 11-9, 2-5