ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Kairee Robinson scored four touchdowns as San José State (2-5, 1-2 MW) knocked off New Mexico (2-4, 0-2 MW) 52-24 on the road Saturday night.
- Robinson rushed for 126 yards and had 63 yards receiving while scoring three rushing and one recieving touchdowns in the game.
- It is the second 100-yard rushing game for Robinson on the season and first four-touchdown game of his career.
- It is also the first time in Robinson's career that he has ran for three touchdowns.
- Chevan Cordeiro threw for 272 yards and two scores on 8-for-17 passing with two touchdowns.
- Cordeiro moved into a tie for sixth place in Mountain West history with 76 passing touchdowns in his career.
- Cordeiro averaged 34 yards per completion, his highest average of the season.
- Both of Cordeiro's touchdown passes were over 50 yards, and it's the first time since August 28, 2021 that a Spartan QB has thrown two or more 50 plus yard touchdown passes.
- The first was to Robinson which went for 55 yards, and the second was to Nick Nash, which went for 54 yards.
- Cordeiro's 55-yard touchdown throw to Robinson is the longest TD pass since that game on August 28, 2021 against Utah State when Sam Olson caught one for 70 yards, and it's the longest receiving touchdown in Robinson's career.
- The touchdown is also the longest for Cordeiro at San José State.
- Dominick Mazotti led the way in receiving for the Spartans with 70 yards on two catches.
- Quali Conley had 133 yards on the ground and one catch for 61 yards to go along with one rushing touchdown.
- This is the first time the Spartans have had two 100-yards rushers since Robinson and Tyler Nevens completed the feat against Hawaii on December 5, 2020.
- Jay'Vion Cole had his first interception of the season and also recorded his team-high seventh and eighth pass breakups.
- Chase Williams also had two pass breakups in the win.
- SJSU had 531 yards of total offense. It's the first time they've had at least 500 total yards since that Utah State game on August 28, 2021.
- The Spartans scored 24 points in the third quarter and 38 points total in the second half, which are both the most this season.
- SJSU's 52 points in the game is the most against a Mountain West opponent this season.
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership.