- All-Mountain West Second Team (2023)
- Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week (08/28/23)
- Three catches for 98 yards including a 51 yard reception at UNLV (11/25)
- Two touchdowns with six catches and 86 yards at Hawai'i (10/28)
- Had a touchdown and 66 yards including a 41 yard reception against No. 25 Fresno St. (11/11)
- Had a 29-yard touchdown reception vs. Utah State (10/21)
- Career-high 54 yard touchdown reception at UNM (10/14)
- Four catches for career-high 99 yards including a career-high 58 yard reception at Boise State (10/07)
- Caught career-high three touchdowns for career-high 89 yards on career-high six catches at No. 6 USC (8/26)
- Had #2 play on SportsCenter with 32 yard touchdown reception at No. 6 USC (8/26)
- Played in five games for SJSU
- Season-high four receptions for 51 yards and first-career touchdown reception vs. Eastern Michigan in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (12/20)
- Played in all 12 games
- Completed 83 percent of his passes, earning a season-high of three touchdowns to give the Spartans their first win at home against New Mexico (10/2)
- Recorded 121 rushing yards and threw 213 yards at UNLV (10/21)
- Finished second on the team in rushing yards, averaging 35 yards per game
- Finished the season throwing for 971 yards, six touchdown passes, and had 385 rushing yards
- Played in all eight games
- Engineered San José State's second-half comeback in the 28-17 win over San Diego State (11/6)
- Completed 16-of-25 for a career-high 169 yards and two touchdowns vs. SDSU (11/6)
- Finished third on the team in rushing with 204 yards
- Had a season-high 94 rushing yards on eight attempts against UNLV (11/14)
- Completed 58.8 percent of his passes for 213 yards and two TDs for the season
- Attempted a pass in five of the eight games he played.
- Played in each of the first six games
- Completed 70.6 percent of his passes (12-of-17) without an interception for 133 yards and two touchdowns
- Both of his touchdown throws came in the Air Force game (9/27)
- Led the Spartans in rushing average at 6.4 yards per carry
- Second on the team in rushing yards with 255 and tied for second with three rushing TDs
- Rushed for scores in the wins at Arkansas (9/21), New Mexico (10/4) and against Tulsa (9/7)
- Had the team's longest run of the season for 49 yards in the season-opening victory vs. Northern Colorado (8/29).
HIGH SCHOOL: Led Woodbridge High in Irvine, Calif. (Coach Rick Gibson) to the 2017 C.I.F. Southern Section Division 9 playoffs and the school’s first eight-win season in at least 13 years... Named the 2017 Pacific Coast League Offensive Most Valuable Player... Passed for 1,728 yards and 18 touchdowns with just six interceptions and rushed for 1,269 yards and 17 more touchdowns.... Named to the Irvine News all-city team as the “Offensive Most Valuable Player” and his team’s offensive Most Valuable Player... Caught 22 passes for 354 yards and two touchdowns as a wide receiver... Two-sport letterwinner was a left fielder on the baseball team.
PERSONAL: A business administration major... A second-generation San Jose State football player... His dad, Kenny Nash, was a wide receiver for the 1985 and 1986 Spartans and was a member of the 1987 Kansas City Chiefs. Has an uncle, Ryan Smith, who was a wide receiver on the 1999 through 2002 UCLA football teams. Nick enjoys longboard surfing... He is a native of Anaheim, Calif.