COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - San José State's Kairee Robinson was named Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week, announced by the league office on Monday.
Robinson, a senior running back from Antioch, Calif., had four touchdowns including a career-high 55 yard touchdown reception and 189 total yards in the Spartans 52-24 win over New Mexico on Saturday afternoon.
- First Mountain West weekly award
- His 126 rushing yards against New Mexico was the second 100-yard rushing game for Robinson on the season and it's his first four-touchdown game of his career
- It was also the first time in Robinson's career that he has ran for three touchdowns in a game
- Robinson has a touchdown in every game this season and is 10 yards away from eclipsing 2,000 career rushing yards
- Robinson's 10 rushing touchdowns this season ties a career season best
- He is now fourth in SJSU history for running backs with 23 career touchdowns and 10 behind Deonce Whitaker for first
- Robinson is also seventh in SJSU history with 27 overall touchdowns and eight behind Whitaker for first
- He is seventh on the San José State all-time rushing list with 1,990 rushing yards
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership.