BOX SCORE (PDF)
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Sabrina Weinman scored a free-kick goal to lead the San José State women's soccer team (3-8-6, 1-5-3 MW) in a 2-1 loss to Colorado College (3-12-1, 3-6-0 MW) on Thursday night.
- Weinman's goal opened the scoring in the 63rd minute as she found the top corner from just outside the 18-yard box.
- The goal was her fourth of the season and 12th of her career.
- Cynthia Flores led the Spartans with five shots total, three of which were on goal.
- The Spartans outshot Colorado College, 20-14 and had a season-high 13 corner kicks.
- Bente Pernot made three saves to bring her career total to 156, tying Eryn Meyer (2000-02) for eighth for most career saves by a Spartan goalkeeper.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will celebrate Senior Day on Sunday at 12 p.m. against Air Force on NBC Sports Bay Area. Nick Nollenberger and Brandi Chastain will be on the call. Weinman along with Jennah Loggins, Kiana Miyazato, Phoebe Rapoza and Sarah Santos will all be recognized in a pre-match ceremony. Tickets can be purchased here, youth 12 and under get in free.