BOX SCORE (PDF)
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Sabrina Weinman scored on a penalty kick to lead the San José State women's soccer team (4-8-6, 2-5-3 MW) in a 2-1 loss to Air Force (6-9-2, 3-5-2 MW) on Sunday afternoon.
- The goal was her fifth of the season which is the second-most on the team behind only Bella Flocchini who has six.
- Weinman also scored in the Spartans' 2-1 loss to Colorado College on Thursday night.
- She recorded a goal in back-to-back matches for the second time this season, having previously done so in late September against San Diego State and UNLV.
- The Spartans honored five seniors before the match, Jennah Loggins, Kiana Miyazato, Phoebe Rapoza, Sarah Santos and Weinman.
- Bente Pernot made eight saves to move into eighth for most career saves by a Spartan goalkeeper. At 164 career saves, Pernot is five saves away from tying the Spartans' assistant coach, Paige Simoneau (2015-18), for seventh.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will wrap up the season at Fresno State on Thursday, Oct. 26 at 7 p.m. Watch the contest on the Mountain West Network.
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership with season tickets.