HONOLULU – Kairee Robinson continued his touchdown streak on Saturday night and Chevan Cordeiro threw for 251 yards on 16-for-26 passing and two touchdowns as San José State (4-5, 3-2 MW) knocked off Hawai'i (2-7, 0-4 MW) 35-0 for the fourth-straight season to retain the Dick Tomey Legacy Trophy.
- This is the first shutout win for the Spartans since August 29, 2013 when they defeated Sacramento State 24-0 in their season opener.
- It is the first FBS shutout and road shutout since the Spartans defeated Navy 12-0 on September 29, 2012.
- This was the first time Hawai'i has been shut out since 2017 and the first time they've been shut out at home since 1998.
- Robinson extended his touchdown streak to eight-straight games with a two-yard rush late in the second quarter.
- He now has 13 touchdowns on the season and 31 in his career, which is second all-time in SJSU history.
- The senior running back finished with 146 yards on 17 carries and two touchdowns.
- It is Robinson's fourth game this season with 100 yards and his third straight.
- He is the first Spartan with three-straight 100-yard games since Yonus Davis in 2006.
- Robinson's second touchdown came on a 52-yard rush, the longest rush of his career.
- This is the fifth multi-touchdown game for Robinson this season, a career high.
- Robinson has 31 career touchdowns which is good for second in SJSU history and four behind Deonce Whitaker for first.
- The Spartans rushed for 217 yards. It is their third-straight game with 200 yards rushing and the first time they've done so since 2005.
- They now have four games this season with at least 200 rushing yards. It is the first time with four 200-yard rushing games since 2015.
- Cordeiro moved into fifth place alone on the all-time passing touchdowns list in Mountain West history with an eight-yard touchdown pass to Nick Nash. The senior quarterback now has 80 career touchdown passes.
- Nash finished with 86 yards receiving and two touchdowns.
- Quali Conley was strong on the ground and in the air, rushing for 78 yards and a touchdown while also catching four passes for 48 yards.
- Jay'Vion Cole secured his team-high third interception in the third quarter.
- Soane Toia had a career-high 1.5 sacks. He has now tied his career high in total sacks with two on the season.
- Kenyon Reed recorded his first-career sack in the second quarter.
- Andrew Jenkins had his first-career interception.
- DJ Harvey had a season-high two pass breakups in the win.
- Charles Ross secured his longest reception of the season with a 35-yard catch in the second quarter.
- Tre Jenkins and Jaime Navarro tied the career-games played record with 55.
- The Spartans outgained Hawai'i 468 to 198 in total yards.
- SJSU went 10-for-15 on third down while holding Hawai'i to just 5-for-15.
- The Spartan defense held Hawai'i to zero plays inside the red zone.
UP NEXT: The Spartans enter their second bye week of the season before hosting Fresno State on November 11 at 7:30 p.m. The game will be broadcasted on the CBS Sports Network, and it can be listened to live on KTRB.
Click here to build your One Spartan Nation membership.