SAN JOSE, Calif.—Brooke Slusser recorded a double-double Saturday to go with her triple-double on Thursday to lead the San José State volleyball team in the 3-1 loss to Wyoming at Spartan Gym in a Mountain West match.
- Slusser recorded her sixth double-double of the season with her team-best 11 kills and 20 assists and added seven digs and two aces.
- Brooke Bryant had 10 kills, two digs and a solo block.
- Nayeli Ti’a had her seventh double-double of the season with 10 kills and a team-best 12 digs. She also had two assists, two aces and two blocks.
- Jiana Lawson hit .889 for the match with eight kills on nine attempts and no hitting errors. She added two blocks and an ace for the Spartans.
- Alessia Buffagni added 10 digs and five assists.
- The Spartans battled in the third set to win 29-27.
UP NEXT – The Spartans make their final road trip of the season with matches at Utah State (11/9) and at Boise State (11/11).
Wyoming def. San José State 3-1 (25-23, 25-21, 27-29, 25-13).
Records – Wyoming 17-8, 6-8; San José State 12-15, 3-11.