MORAGA, Calif. – Jyah LoVett finished with a game-high 15 points as San José State (5-7, 0-0 MW) fell 70-52 to Saint Mary's (7-7, 0-0 WCC) on Friday afternoon in their final game of 2023.
- LoVett was also strong on the defensive side of the ball with five steals.
- Her 32 steals on the season also ranks fifth in the Mountain West.
- LoVett also had five assists in the game.
- Amhyia Moreland finished with 13 points off the bench and was also strong on the defensive side as well with four blocks to bring her team-high season total to 19, which is a tie for fourth in the Mountain West.
- Sabrina Ma knocked down three 3-pointers to finish with 11 points.
- Semaj Smith finished with eight points on 4-of-5 shooting and a game-high seven rebounds
- The Spartans' five non-conference wins is the most since the 2019-20 season.
UP NEXT: The Spartans open 2024 and Mountain West play on Wednesday when they host Fresno State. Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. and will be broadcasted on NBC Sports Bay Area. The game can also be listened to on 90.5 FM KSJS.