ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The San José State women's 4x400 relay team of Alyssa Bean, Sarah Mosteller, Savana Dutton and Aliyah Williams set a new SJSU program record on Saturday as the Spartans closed out the UNM Indoor Team Open.
- The 4x400 relay team's 3:43.24 broke the program record set last season, and the Spartans took fourth place in the event.
- Emilia Sjostrand took first place in the triple jump with a 13.31-meter jump.
- Ar'rieya Harper took sixth place in the event with a personal-best 12.10-meter jump.
- Morgan Little took the top spot in the 60-meter dash unseeded division with a personal-best 7.54-second run.
- Eve Divinity's 7.70-second run in the event put her in ninth place, followed by Nakai Johnson's personal-best of 7.70 to finish 10th.
- Williams also finished sixth in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:13.67.
- Bean took ninth place in the 400-meter dash with a 56.65-second run.
- Malachi Snow finished third in the 60-meter hurdles, just missing his personal best with a 7.84.
- Demaris Waters finished right behind in fourth place with a 7.98, and Micah Hairston took sixth in the event with an 8.18.
- Jeremiah Walker had a sixth-place finish in the 400-meter dash after running the event in 47.25 seconds.
- Jaden Smith finished right behind Walker in seventh place with a 47.29, and Christopher Coats took 10th with a 47.91.
- The 4x400 relay team of Walker, Hairston, Harry Overstreet and Coats took ninth place with a 3:15.48.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will return to Albuquerque, N.M., on Feb. 9-10 to compete in the Don Kirby Invitational.