ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Aliyah Williams and both men's and women's 4x400 relay teams all set new San José State program records on day two of the Don Kirby Invitational on Saturday afternoon.
- Williams added her name to the record books yet again in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:10.2, taking seventh in the event.
- Alyssa Bean, Sara Mosteller, Savana Dutton and Williams also broke the 4x400 relay record, set earlier this year, with a time of 3:38.26 to finish in third place.
- Emilia Sjostrand continued her stellar career as a Spartan, finishing first in the event with a 13.96-meter jump.
- Sjostrand is currently tied for second in the nation in the triple jump.
- Dutton finished in eighth in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 9.38.
- Sky Hagan took seventh in the 60-meter hurdles invitational event with a time of 8.48.
- Bean finished in ninth place in the 400-meter dash invitational after running the event in 54.04.
- Christopher Coats, Jeremiah Walker, Harry Overstreet and Jaden Smith broke last year's record in the 4x400 with a time of 3:07.57 to finish second in the event.
- Jared Jones took sixth in the 60-meter dash with a 6.97-second run.
- Demaris Waters finished second in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 7.76, and Micah Hairston took sixth in the event with an 8.12.
- Waters set a personal best in the prelim event with a 7.71-second run.
- Malachi Snow also ran a personal best in the prelim with a 7.79.
- Coats finished sixth in the 400-meter dash, running the event in 46.62 seconds.
- Christopher Malone set a new personal best in the 800-meter run with a 1:53.36.
UP NEXT: Spartans will head back to New Mexico for the Mountain West Indoor Championships on Feb. 22-24.