During the months of February and March, the San José State University Athletics Department and Kaiser Permanente are partnering with the Spartan Career Closet to collect new and gently used professional attire for students on campus.
Spartan fans can bring new or gently used professional attire to any men’s or women’s basketball game or women's gymnastics meet held at the Provident Credit Union Event Center. Donation bins will be located in the lobby.
The Spartan Career Closet provides free professional clothing for students to help them put their best foot forward at their next interview or career fair.Items of Need:
• Suits (matching jackets and trousers)
• Jackets, blazers, and sportcoats
• Collared shirts, dress shirts, polo shirts, blouses
• Dress slacks/trousers and pants
• Dresses and skirts (business professional, knee-length or longer)
• Dress socks
• Dress and business professional shoes or heels
• Hangers (any type)