SAN JOSE, Calif. - The No. 19 San José State women's water polo team will travel to Tempe, Ariz. to compete at the ASU Invitational at the Mona Plummer Aquatic Center. The Spartans will face No. 7 ASU at 10:20 a.m. and No. 12 UC Santa Barbara at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 10th. The following day the Spartans will battle Ottawa University Arizona at 9:00 a.m. and Marist at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 11th.
- Lucy Miszewski scored three goals to lead the No. 18 San José State women's water polo team in their 10-9 loss to No. 12 UCSB.
- Darcy Spark scored three goals and added an assist to lead the Spartans in their 10-8 win against No. 21 CSUN.
- Goalkeeper Grace Smith recorded seven saves on the afternoon in the Spartan's 10-8 win against No.21 CSUN.
- Renee Fleming scored two goals in the match against UC Irvine on January 21st.
- Ryann Luccessi, Catie Kelly, Spark, and Emma Ruzic all drew exclusions to give the Spartans multiple power play opportunities against No. 5 UC Irvine.
- Ivanna Anderson-Villela put two points on the board, while Rose Jensen and Lucchesi scored one point each against No. 9 Fresno State.
- Spark scored two goals and added an assist to lead the Spartans in their 11-6 loss to No. 9 Fresno State.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will head to the Bronco Invitational in Santa Clara, Calif. from Feb. 17th to 18th.