- All-Stanford Regional Team (2023)
- National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association Preseason All-American First Team (2023)
- Collegiate Baseball Preseason All-American First Team (2023)
- Collegiate Baseball All-American Second Team (2022)
- ABCA/Rawlings West All-Region Second Team (2022)
- First Team All-Mountain West (2022, 2023)
- Academic All-Mountain West (2021, 2022)
- Mountain West Player of the Week (5/16/22, 4/3/23)
- Drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 13th round of the MLB draft.
- Finished second on the team in batting average at .325 and led the Spartans with 127 total bases.
- Produced 10 home runs, 47 RBIs and had a .409 OBP.
- Named to the All-Stanford Regional Team after going 3-for-7 with two home runs and a walk at the regional.
- Hit two solo home runs against Cal State Fullerton at the Stanford Regiona (June 3)
- Recorded two hits and three RBIs against Air Force in the Mountain West Champion Game (May 28)
- Scored three times with a double and another base hit against Loyola Marymount (Feb. 19)
- Tallied three hits and a home run with two runs scored and an RBI against Cal Poly (Feb. 20)
- Recorded three hits including a double for three RBIs against Fresno State (March 4)
- Submitted a three-hit, two-RBI performance against St. Louis (March 25)
- Notched four RBIs on three hits including two doubles while scoring twice himself against Nevada (April 2)
- Named the Mountain West Player of the Week (April 3)
- Named Mountain West Player of the Week (May 16)
- Had an SJSU record 44 game on-base streak this season
- Had the second-best batting average of .345
- Finished the season with 79 hits, 47 runs, and 63 RBIs
- Hit a career-high 12 home runs
- Led the team in doubles (23) while ranking third in the MW
- Drew 55 starts on 56 appearances
- Tallied one stolen base and two home runs at San Diego State (April 8)
- Hit the game-winning double to center field against Fresno State (May 6)
- Had a career day of four hits and four runs scored while tying the SJSU record with nine RBIs against Air Force (May 15)
- Went 2-for-6 with four RBIs in the Spartans 15-6 win over Nevada to head to the MW Championship Game (May 28)
- Fielding percentage of .971
- Appeared in 19 games as a true freshman, drawing starts in 10 of them
- Hit .227 at the plate while notching an OPS of .703 and slugging percentage of .432
- Finished the season with a career-high 79 hits, 12 home runs, 47 runs, and 63 RBIs
- His 12 home runs were good for second on the team and eighth in the Mountain West
- Tallied a pair of multi-hit games at No. 9 Stanford (May 11) and Air Force (May 15)
- Recorded a perfect fielding percentage of 1.000
- Graduated from De La Salle HS (coached by David Jeans) in Concord, Calif.
- Received first team All-EBAL honors
- Was a Perfect Game preseason All-American
- Hit .333 with 26 RBI as a junior
- Helped lead team to state championship and was named the team's most improved player in three straight seasons
PERSONAL: Majoring in Communication Studies … Two-sport star in high school (football) ... Enjoys playing video games and running routes in his free time ... Wants to play professionally after graduation ... Middle name is Alexander ... Son of Michael and Wanda ... Cousin - James Michael - won two NBA titles with the Golden State Warriors ... Cousin - Bob - won two NBA titles with the Los Angeles Lakers.