SPOKANE, Wash. – Alyssa Bean, Jeremiah Walker, Christoher Coats, Christopher Malone, Pablo Villasenor and the women's 4x400 relay team each finished atop the podium on Saturday for San José State on the final day of the Spokane Indoor Challenge.
- Bean took first place in the 400-meter dash with a time of 56.52.
- The 4x400 relay team of Bean, Sarah Mosteller, Savana Dutton and Aliyah Williams took first place after running a 3:46.96.
- Eve Divinity took second place in the 200-meter dash with a 24.83-second run.
- Mosteller followed Bean in the 400 with a 57.43-second run to take third place.
- Greta Fraraccio was able to take fifth place in the triple jump, with a jump of 11.70 meters.
- Walker's 200-meter time of 21.24 was good enough for a first-place finish in the event.
- Coats took first place in the 400-meter dash with a 47.17-second run.
- Malone answered in the 800-meter run after running the event in 1:53.71.
- Villasenor was able to take first place in the weight throw with a toss of 16.08 meters.
- Walker was also able to finish third in the 400-meter dash with a time of 48.37.
- Michael Chadwick finished top five in the 800-meter run with a time of 1:56.24.
- The Spartans' 4x400 relay team of Walker, Harry Overstreet, Micah Hairston and Coats took second place with a time of 3:12.48.
- Ethan Fong was able to finish second in the triple jump with a jump of 14.16 meters.
- Jacob Lopez finished second in the shot put with a toss of 15.53 meters, followed by Villasenor who took third in the event with a toss of 14.31 meters.
UP NEXT: The Spartans will travel to Albuquerque, N.M., on Jan. 26-27 to compete in the New Mexico Indoor Open.